Thursday, February 11, 2010

11th February 2009 – Teething problems......

Off to Thetford town and a very useful garden centre where we sourced more wastepipe cleaning stuff, a couple of lengths of hose (see you can’t catch us out twice!) and a large wicker log basket – don’t ask! The lights keep switching off and the fuse box tripping. Whatever is happening? Oh - it's because there is water in the wardrobe dripping from the surge damper (as we later found that it is called) onto the wiring below!!!  How frustrating whatever next??

Surge damper in base of wardrobe

At last – the toilet cassette was full! I had been dreading this job but felt secure once I’d donned my industrial grade rubber gloves. I have absolutely no idea why, but I felt slightly embarrassed carrying this box of..... across to the emptying point. Actually, as we all know the job is very straightforward and really nothing to have worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment